Use social media marketing to Generate Buzz, Drive Engagement, Branding, Run campaigns, Increase visibility, traffic, generate leads & maintain profiles of various brands in respective social media channels and Implement and manage social media programs
Management & Organization
- Experiment with new and alternative ways to leverage social media activities
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications and appropriately apply that knowledge to increase the use of social media
- Support growth of social media work with existing and new clients
- Measure the impact of social media on the overall marketing efforts
- Should be an expert in Leading Social Practices.
- Should be able to lead and leverage social media to meet the brand & client's objectives, should be an expert in Social innovation, social media measurement/analytics, expertise in social media ads is quintessential.
- Work with clients to create a social media strategy that collaborates with marketing, advertising campaigns, research top influencers, competitors, and trends in clients' industries.
- Campaign Management (Understanding of Google Adwords and PPC).
- Social Media Content Development
- Social Media Monitoring, Social Media Audit, Social Media Research
- Implementation of New & Existing Tools
- Social Media Optimization & Social Branding
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of data into actionable information
- Ability to create great working relationships with all levels within the company and across multiple disciplines
- Ideation, Strategy Design, Campaign Execution
- Online Reputation Management, Performance Analysis/measurement
- Increasing Followers base, Driving Engagement, Determination, Creativity
- Good writing skills and a willingness to use them
- Willingness to learn & experiment
- Ability to deal with uncertainty
- Ability to contribute individually & manage or participate in cross-functional teams
Experience: 2 to 5 years