Responsible for brainstorming, creating, and transforming ideas into words for articles, advertisements, publications, and pamphlets. Writes words and text for B2B marketing, sales, Internet content, websites, press releases, flyers, and direct mail literature.
Management & Organization
- Editing content for newsletters, promotional material etc.
- Editing and Proof reading sales and marketing content
- Recommending improvements in all editorial materials and ensuring that they are correct.
- A graduate in English Journalism with an excellent vocabulary, grammar and proof reading skills.
- Attention to details and research expertise.
- A good team member with highly effective communication skills and an experience in copy editing.
- Ability to recognize and correct errors instantly.
- Rewriting and reframing content so that it reads well and gets the message across.
- Understands the Business processes
- Minimum of 3 years of professional-level editing experience including:
- Business content editing for B2B service Companies and professional services firms
- Likes brevity and brings experience from various walks of life
- Excellent written English, including good spelling and grammar
- A meticulous approach to their work and an eye for detail
- The ability to maintain high-quality work while meeting tight deadlines,an inquisitive mind
- Good concentration, to focus on texts that may be lengthy or dull
- A tactful approach when dealing with authors
- The ability to retain the author's 'voice' after editing.
Experience: 3 to 7 years