A Digital content writer or web content writer is a person who specializes in providing relevant content for Digital Marketing. Every website has a specific target audience and requires a different type and level of content. Content should contain words (keywords) that attract and retain users on a website.
Management & Organization:
- Develop unique and engaging content to meet in-house and clients’ multiple requirements
- Create a wide variety of content across industry verticals like case studies, white papers, corporate brochures, emails, blogs, articles, social media snippets, and more
- Create social media and search engine optimized content.
- Communicate effectively with clients, meet strict deadlines, and follow clients' editorial guidelines.
- Bachelor’s Degree with preferred Major in English, Journalism, Marketing, Advertising or Communications.
- Minimum of five years’ experience as a copywriter/content writer.
- Knowledge of website marketing and search engine marketing.
- Knowledge of information gathering, planning, and organizing methods and principles.
- Experience with desktop publishing tools.
- Experience working on software programs like Photoshop, CorelDraw, HTML.
- Strong understanding of document formatting and presentation techniques.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills in English.
- Ability to write in a variety of formats and styles for multiple audiences.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening and interviewing skills.
- Ability to analyze the target audience and to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Exceptional customer-service orientation.
- Excel in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Experience: 3 to 9Years