A Motion Graphics Designer/film editor Specialist is responsible for creating cutting-edge motion graphic video and films. Should be capable of shooting film and have a good skill set in editing software. This is a key role in the post and pre-production process and the candidate’s skill can determine the quality and delivery of the final product.
Management & Organization
- Follow brief and create the storyboard.
- Should be capable of creating illustration character for motion graphic video
- Should be strong in visual representation and color sense.
- Should be good in selecting background music / VoiceOver.
- Reorder and tweak the content to ensure logical sequencing and smooth running of the film/video
- Strong color correction and color grading
- Ensure client requirements are met
- Communicate with reporting head for creative direction and approvals
- Prepare previews and first drafts for approval
- Organize and manage media files
- Implementing supers, subtitles and artwork
- Assure that all assignments are submitted by the deadline
- Thorough knowledge of and experience with Adobe Premier, After Effects,
- Final Cut Pro, Color Correction, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop etc.
- A creative eye with good storyboards skill
- Time management
- Experience in editing promotional videos, commercials, Demo Videos,
- Trailers, events.
- Experience in Film Shoot
Experience: 3 to 6 years