The role of Graphic Designer is to come up with and sign off on clever visual concepts based on briefs. Media platforms include digital communications such as emailers, social media and offline collateral’s, as well as marketing materials, logos and branding. The ability to express catchy thoughts and ideas as a visual storyteller is important.
- Skilled in using various art and design software such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Corel Draw. HTML will be an advantage.
- Out-of-the-box thinker with an eye for detail
- Ability to ideate and think critically across platforms – Offline & Online
- Be well-versed in color, layout and typography techniques
- Be able to manage multiple projects
- Working from a brief, coming up with ideas based on client needs and objectives
- Designing effective campaign creatives and concepts
- Managing projects and workflow according to timelines
Designation: Graphic Designer
Experience: 2 to 4 years