Management and Organization
The Senior Data Architect will work with Microsoft SQL Server along with complementary new technologies such as Microsoft Azure Data Factory, Data Lake, Streaming Data, NoSQL. The role will focus on defining, developing and promoting the Enterprise Data Architecture strategy that aids the organization and our clients in achieving their strategic information management goals which will include;
- Participation in the creation of an Enterprise Reference Data Architecture for a Product
- Participation in the definition of standard enterprise data management and enterprise data architecture processes and deliverables.
- Collaboration with the business, its applications, solutions, and with technical architects to understand the implications of respective architectures on data architecture and to maximize the value of information across the organization.
- Assist with the Product review and approval of all major business solutions delivery projects.
- Work with the Database Administration/Architecture and Data Analytics teams to help set the enterprise data strategy and standards
- The creation and implementation of processes to collect and maintain an inventory of Data assets across the enterprise
- Drive standardization and simplification across the enterprise, lowering cost, improving quality and value of data assets.
- Define enterprise architectures for Data Warehouse, Master Data/Reference Data, integration for data and transaction processing.
- Build the enterprise conceptual and logical data models for analytics, operational and data mart structures in accordance to industry best practices model(s).
- Assist in maintaining the assessment and inventory of the existing enterprise-level data environment.
- Design and develop a strategy for Data archiving.
- Demonstrate an excellent in-depth understanding of Microsoft SQL Server/NO SQL, all versions
- 8+ years of experience in designing and leading the conceptual, logical and physical design for distributed databases.
- 5+ years of experience in driving Metadata architecture and Master Data Management Solutions.
- 5+ years of experience in performing analysis and design for Data Management and Data-Driven projects.
- Experience with Big Data/Hadoop/NoSQL, Visualization and reporting tools, data profiling analysis and transformation.
- Experience of Cloud Data technologies, solutions and future Cloud Data Strategies
- Strong understanding of activities within primary disciplines such as Master Data management (MDM), Metadata Management and Data Governance (DG).
- Consistently demonstrate strong experience in Conceptual, Logical, and Physical Database architectures, design patterns, best practices, and programming techniques around relational modeling, dimensional modeling and data integration.
- Strong Business and Data Analysis skills
- Strong leadership and influence skills across Business and Technology organizations
- Experience with Database Administration for MSSQL/NO SQL Server in clustered and high availability environments.
- Experience with Database Administration for MSSQL Server in enterprise environments.
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database problems.
- Experience in implementing operational automation using scripts.
- Knowledge of indexes, index management, and statistics.
Experience: 8 to 11 years